you know what we need? we need queer romcoms. we don’t need any more sad lifetime movies about queers who end up dead or heartbroken. we don’t need any more real life stories. we need queer romcoms.
- ladies falling in love after they stumble against each other on the subway.
- guys who work for opposite companies and bicker at the meetings until one of them kisses the other.
- a trans lady bartender who always ends up having deep philosophical chats with a drunk girl who gets dumped every week by a different person.
- an asexual journalist falling in love with the football player xie interviews every week after the matches, and having cute make outs and a lot of awkwardness around the ace thing with the fight and the ridiculous gesture of love and the make up.
- happy fluffy endings after a lot of dumb cute shit happening.
- queer rom coms !!!
Stop scrolling for a minute
Listen to me
Things are hard right now
But they’re going to get better, one day
Michael Brown’s dad before the burial.
The emotion and all of the sweat…. shit is hard to look at, even if its only a picture
I didn’t want to reblog this because it’s hard to look at, but people SHOULD see it.
We SHOULD see a father mourning his teenage son.
We SHOULD see how a killing like Mike’s can take a toll on not only a community, but a family.
It’s as easy for young black men to become martyrs as it is for them to become victims. They can never just be humans.
We can never just be.
Check out my first short animation ever!! Ahh I’m so proud!
|—||Darren Criss on his biggest fear (x)|